Saturday 22 January 2011

Heroics and Ros WW2 Germans

I ordered some Heroics and Ros World War 2 Germans as opponents for my British Paratroops.  H&R are quite affordable like the Irregular figures I currently use, but they come in strips that enable them to be based individually.
I picked up a range of items to make up a force of Grenadiers to defend against my Irregular Paras, and here they are:
German Infantry:
Heavy Weapons:

So how do they compare to the Irregular Paras?
Interestingly the two manufacturers are similar in height, but they have different "bulk".  They're obviously not going to work on the same base as each other, but I think I can still get away with using them.
I also picked up some vehicles to support the grenadiers:




1 comment:

  1. I'm (slowly) putting together a visual directory of Heroics & Ros WW1 and WW2 models, with the aim of eventually creating a centralized repository where people can see what H&R stuff looks like before they buy.

    It's at http://mojobob.com/wargaming/images/micros/fitzheroicsandros/fitzheroicsandros.html

    Would you object to me using some of your photos for this purpose?

    ReplyDelete